FHP12 Series Mini Optical Power Meter has compact structure and stable performance and ensures high measuring precision of 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm wavelengths. Used together with Optical Laser Source, it could accurately measure the loss of bier, cable and other passive optical devices.
FHP12 is a low-cost and very small-sized optical power meter. It can measure optical fiber attenuation on six wavelengths. FHP12 can be used together with a laser source for accurate attenuation measurements or alone to measure infra-red optical power from other sources.
FHP12 has a clear back-lit display. Results are shown either in linear or logarithmic scale. Device has low power consumption and it operates with two standard AAA (LR03) alkaline batteries.
- Integrated sensor head
- 2.5mm universal interface (support FC/SC/ST connectors)
- Low power consumption, continuous work more than 100 hours
- Linear optical power and logarithmic power display
- Automatic measuring range adjust and power remains indication
- Relative value measurement
- Compact and portable design